We believe that if we do not improve the quality of a person’s life whilst they are with us we have not met their needs and our standards.
Our values support our staff to:
- Deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain overall quality of life.
- Deliver flexible, individual care and support in line with their care plan which is
Focused, non-discriminatory, respectful of privacy dignity and independence enabling the right to make informed choices and take informed risks.
- Respect individual’s religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
political choices, disabilities or impairment
- Be responsive to individual need ensure people live in a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Engage in training and personal development to enable them to deliver, maintain and improve care services.